Business Studies is relevant to every aspect of life and this is one of the reasons the subject is so popular with our Key Stage 4 and 5 students. It provides students with key employability skills which gives them a competitive advantage when applying for jobs or University courses.
We currently offer BTEC Level 2 (GCSE equivalent) and BTEC Level 3 (A Level equivalent) courses and the vocational emphasis of the course is an ideal fit for our students who enjoy the emphasis on coursework as opposed to exams.
To find out more about the courses we offer, please click on the tabs below.
- to prepare students for the world of work
- to enable students to become confident IT users
- to enable students to work independently as well as collaboratively
- to enable students to become purposeful team members
- to help students be successful in their chosen courses.
BTEC Level 1 / Level 2 First Award in Business (NQF)
BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Business (NQF)