Welcome to the Sixth Form
The intention of our Sixth Form is to build on our GCSE successes and not only to create the citizens of the future but to build the society of the future.
We want our students to be well-rounded, marketable, independent and successful individuals.
To fulfil this, we offer:
- A range of academic, vocational and creative qualifications to enable students to pursue their interests and achieve their future aspirations, along with GCSE Maths/English resits.
- Personal development, where every student achieves a recognised and valued Level 2 qualification in Leadership.
- A work experience programme which allows students to gain insight into the places of work which are relevant to their Level 3 courses and future aspirations.
- Each student to receive a personalised learning plan which recognises for each their unique process of learning, development and progression.
- Each student to have the opportunity to make a difference in the whole school and wider community.
- Enrichment activities focused on aspirations, future choices, life skills and contemporary issues.
- Emotional, mental and academic support at the core of all that we do.
The Sixth Form has its own unique identity but remains an integral part of the school community. Our aim is to provide each and every student in our care with the very best deal. Students who choose to be part of our Sixth Form are expected to have high ambitions and expectations of themselves. We welcome many students from other schools leading to a vibrant Sixth Form community.
We look forward to welcoming both current and external students for September 2022 entry.
Sixth Form Staff
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team if you have any queries or concerns.
Head of Sixth Form
|12/13.1 Form Tutor|
12/13.2 Form Tutor
12/13.3 Form Tutor
12/13.4 Form Tutor