The transition from GCSE to A-Level is one of the hardest you will make, but also one of the most rewarding. Our fantastic Sixth Form team, along with your tutors and teachers, will be on hand to support you through this period whilst helping you to succeed academically and personally. Sixth Form is a wonderful time during which you will discover new interests and grow as individuals. You will make choices that will affect your adult life and have many opportunities to expand your horizons. Make sure you make every day count!
We look forward to welcoming you into our Sixth Form.
Please make sure you:
- Read and sign the school contract
- Get your parents to sign the school contract
- Completed Medical Information Form
- Completed the SWR.HGSS Sixth Form Partnership student Travel Agreement (only to be completed if you doing a consortium subject)
- Read the dress code
- Pay £45 for compulsory Sixth Form trips. Please make your payment using ParentPay (www.parentpay.com), our online payment system, choosing the service “6th Form upfront trips payment”.