Years 12 and 13 Intent
The intention of our Sixth Form is to build on GCSE success and not only to create the citizens of the future, but to build the society of the future. We want our students to be well-rounded, marketable, independent and successful individuals.
To do this we offer:
- A range of academic, vocational, GCSE Maths/English resits and creative qualifications to enable students to pursue their interests and achieve their future aspirations.
- Leadership development where every student achieves a recognised and valued Level 2 qualification in leadership.
- A work experience programme which allows students to gain insight into the places of work which are relevant to their Level 3 courses and future aspirations.
- Each student a personalised learning plan which recognises for each their unique process of learning, development and progression.
- Each student the opportunity to make a difference in the whole school and wider community.
- Enrichment activities focused on aspirations, future choices, life skills and contemporary issues.
- Emotional, mental and academic support at the core of all that we do.
Students who would like to make an application to join or make enquiries about our Sixth Form should please telephone/email Mrs S Carro, Sixth Form Student Welfare Manager: Tel 01494 815211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding Sixth Form 'Pathways' then please email: email@example.com
Ms S Sanmartin
Mrs S Carro
UCAS Parent Guide Information for accessing Higher Education